In this episode of Between Product and Partnerships, we spoke with Katherine Tooley, a Technology Partnerships Manager at LogicGate, a modern risk management platform.
An an engineer turned technology partner manager, she now serves as a liaison between sales, CX, and product teams to collaboratively identify integration solutions that provide value to their market base.
In his interview Katherine shares:
* What drove her transition from engineering to tech partnerships
* The technical understanding she recommends for tech partner managers
* Best practices and processes for collaborating with and enabling sales & CX regarding integrations and partners
* Partner API documentation red and green flags
* The benefits and drawbacks of reporting under product vs sales
Learn more about LogicGate here: https://www.logicgate.com/
Read the transcript here: https://www.pandium.com/blogs/the-benefits-of-reporting-to-sales-best-practices-for-cross-functional-collaboration
To access more content on integrations, APIs, and technology partnerships, check out our blog and resources page below:
Download the 2022 Guide to Launching an In-App Marketplace: https://www.pandium.com/resources/download-the-2022-guide-to-launching-an-integration-marketplace
Download the Report on the State of Integrations and APIs at 400 SaaS Companies: https://www.pandium.com/resources/download-the-report-on-the-state-of-integrations-and-apis-at-400-saas-companies
Tech Partnerships & Product Management Resources: https://www.pandium.com/resource-center
To network with others working on building integrated SaaS tech partnerships apply to join our 1100+ member group here: https://www.saasecosystemalliance.com/